Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lots of elephants

It is possible that moving to Estonia makes me nervous. And that means that my hand needs always something to do. And this means that number of elephants is grown to 14. Here they are (composition is made by my son):
After that I have made one mouse:
And my children said, that this needs also 2 baby-mouse. OK, hopfully I manage this.
But my caracter cannot bear to only crochet. This means that I had knitted also. At first I tried with little things like socks. And while socks are to easy :) for me, then I tried to figure out soemthing what makes this for me little bit more complicated. I closed my eyes and used my imagination and result is this:
Socks have collar and made with bumerang heal. But this was too easy for me and I was ready with two evenings. Meanwhile I finished and blocked my Haapsalu shawl. Blocking was challenge, but better than nothing:
And so I started new project (for my husband I said that this for lessing my yarn rests). I started sweater from last Rebecca. But with two evening I already finished back. Let see how it ends. This is how this looks in journal:
Interesting. And at least in the moment I see some challenge in this.

No comments: